03/01/2021 | News release | Distributed by Public on 03/01/2021 18:11
Luke Bryan Scores 26th #1 Career Single with
'Down To One'
Newly honored with the Country Radio Broadcasters (CRB) 2021 Artist Humanitarian Award, country music superstar Luke Bryan scored again at country radio this week as his 26th career #1single reigns at the top of the Billboard Country Airplay and Mediabase charts with 'Down To One.' The single, written by Dallas Davidson, Justin Ebach, Kyle Fishman, is the fourth consecutive #1 song from his BORN HERE LIVE HERE DIE HERE album. The album's deluxe edition with six new songs will be available on April 9, 2021. When the deluxe music was announced for pre-order, it claimed the #1 spot on the Apple Music Pre-Add Chart. Pre-Order for the deluxe album is available now but this Friday, March 5 get new track 'Drink A Little Whiskey Down' instantly.
'I absolutely love this song!,' Luke told Billboard. ''Down To One' has a melody that just locked me in the first time I heard it. I know a lot of artists feel this way, but I'm definitely looking forward to doing this one live.'
BORN HERE LIVE HERE DIE HERE originally debuted at #1 on Billboard's Top Country Albums chart last August, making it Luke's sixth consecutive appearance in the top position. The album became his eleventh top 10 album on Billboard's Top 200 since his first appearance with 2009's DOIN' MY THING.
BORN HERE LIVE HERE DIE HERE (Deluxe Edition) coming April 9, 2021
1. Knockin' Boots (Hillary Lindsey, Jon Nite, Gordie Sampson)
2. What She Wants Tonight (Luke Bryan, Ross Copperman, Hillary Lindsey, Jon Nite)
3. Born Here Live Here Die Here (Jake Mitchell, Jameson Rodgers, Josh Thompson)
4. One Margarita (Michael Carter, Matt Dragstrem, Josh Thompson)
5. Too Drunk To Drive (Luke Bryan, Michael Carter, Brandon Kinney)
6. Build Me A Daddy (Jake Mitchell, Josh Thompson, Brett Tyler)
7. Little Less Broken (Michael Carter, Lindsay Rimes, Matt Rogers)
8. For A Boat (Randy Montana, Josh Thompson, Mike Walker)
9. Where Are We Goin' (Luke Bryan, Brent Cobb)
10. Down To One (Dallas Davidson, Justin Ebach, Kyle Fishman)
11. Country Does (Ross Copperman, Shane McAnally and Josh Osborne)
12. Drink A Little Whiskey Down (Luke Bryan, Matt Dragstrem, Josh Thompson)
13. Waves (Zach Crowell, Ryan Hurd, Chase McGill)
14. Bill Dance (Luke Bryan, Rhett Akins, Dallas Davidson, Ben Hayslip)
15. Up (Jeremy Bussey, Taylor Phillips, Bobby Pinson)
16. Floatin' This Creek (Luke Bryan, Chase McGill, Jeff Stevens, Jody Stevens)
Luke, Katy Perry and Lionel Richie have returned to the judges table for the fourth season of American Idol airing through May on ABC.
About Luke Bryan
Luke wrapped 2020 as Billboard's Top Country Artist of the 2010s by reigning on their charts with 11 #1s on the Hot Country Songs chart and nine #1s on the Top Country Albums chart during the last decade.
Since his debut in 2009, Luke has garnered 26 #1 hits and has more RIAA certified digital singles than any other country artist with 54.5 million. Luke has also tallied 14.6 Billion streams, 12.5 million albums sold with four Platinum albums, two 4x-Platinum albums, seven RIAA certified albums, 22 Platinum singles and 12 Multi-Platinum singles.
Luke's seven headline concert tours have played for 12 million fans including 36 stadium concerts, 11 Farm Tours, six years of Spring Break shows and six sold-out Crash My Playa concert events.
He was recognized as a CMT Artist of the Year six consecutive times, was twice named the Entertainer of the Year by BOTH the Academy of Country Music and the Country Music Association and was honored as a NSAI Artist/Songwriter of the Year. In total Luke has won over 40 music awards including seven ACM awards including his honor as the first-ever recipient of the ACM Album of the Decade Award for Crash My Party, seven CMT Music Awards, five Billboard Music Awards, four American Music Awards, two CMA awards, an iHeart and a Teen Choice award and more. Luke was also named the Most Heard Artist of the Decade by Country Aircheck.