12/02/2020 | Press release | Distributed by Public on 12/02/2020 21:36
Roll Call Votes
1. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #835, Kyle Hauptman, of Maine, to be a Member of the National Credit Union Administration Board; confirmed: 56-39.
2. Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #650, Kathryn C. Davis, of Maryland, to be a Judge of the United States Court of Federal Claims; invoked: 51-44.
3. Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #761, Christopher Waller, of Minnesota, to be a Member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System; invoked: 50-45.
4. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #650, Kathryn C. Davis, of Maryland, to be a Judge of the United States Court of Federal Claims; confirmed: 51-45.
5. Grassley amendment to S.578; not agreed to: 48-49.
6. Passage of S.578, ALS Disability Insurance Access Act; passed: 96-1.
Passed the following bills:
H.R.1044, Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act, w/Lee sub amdt
H.R. 3349, to authorize the Daughters of the Republic of Texas to establish the Republic of Texas Legation Memorial as a commemorative work in the District of Columbia, and for other purposes.
H.R. 3465, to authorize the Fallen Journalists Memorial Foundation to establish a commemorative work in the District of Columbia and its environs
S. 434, a bill to provide for a report on the maintenance of Federal land holdings under the jurisdiction of the Secretary of the Interior.
S. 496, to preserve United States fishing heritage through a national program dedicated to training and assisting the next generation of commercial fishermen, w/ Sullivan amdt
S.910, National Sea Grant College Program Amendments Act
S.1069, Digital Coast Act
Adopted the following resolutions:
S.Res.783, National Hospice and Palliative Care Month
S.Res.784, Diabetes Month
S.Res.785, Stomach Cancer Awareness Month
S.Res.786, Wreaths Across America Day
S.Res.787, Adoption Month and Adoption Day
No additional Executive Business