05/17/2019 | News release | Archived content
The Ohio Department of Transportation reports that Interstate 275 repaving and bridge work, between Four Mile Road and I-471 in Northern Kentucky, requires various lane restrictions and possible multiple lane closures:
- Single lane closures on east and west I-275 between Four Mile Road and the Kentucky side of the Combs Hehl Bridge nightly from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m. Monday, May 20 through Thursday, May 23.
- Single lane closures on east and west I-275 between Four Mile Road and the Kentucky side of the Combs Hehl Bridge daily from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. Monday through Friday, May 24.
- Various lane closures on Kellogg Avenue at the I-275 overpasses daily from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Single lane closure on west I-275 from Four Mile Road to the Kentucky side of the Combs Hehl Bridge daily from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Various lane closures on Four Mile Road at the I-275 overpass daily from 7 a.m. until 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Traffic will be maintained. Motorists should expect delays with these closures. The following restrictions remain in place for trucks entering Ohio from Kentucky: 10' wide, 75' overall length, and Weight restriction of 120,000 lbs.
Visit http://www.dot.state.oh.us/districts/D08/Pages/I-275-Repaving-and-Bridge-Work.aspx?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery for more information about this project and to receive project updates.
Arrow boards and/or signs will be in place to alert motorists of the upcoming work zone and lane closure. All work is contingent upon the weather.
To help ensure the safety of the construction workers as well as the traveling public, motorists should remain alert, reduce their speed and watch for stopped traffic while passing through the work zone.