04/08/2021 | Press release | Distributed by Public on 04/08/2021 11:00
Europe House project is an EU funded project with the overall objective to increase the level of information and public awareness of the Albanian population about the European Union, its policies and programs, about their impact on citizens' daily lives, and about the accession process and about EU membership.
- Collect information on activities and events
- Assist with publication of posts in different online and social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Websites.
- Support the team in publishing different activities of the project in social media channels
- Participate on preparation and implementation of events
- Participate in preparation of social media planning and calendar
- Participate in preparation of social media reports
- Any specific assignment given by Team Leader or the Social Media Manager
Education and Experience
- Knowledge or experience of working with social media
- Strong written communication skills
- Good English language skills (both orally and written)
- Good organizational skills
- Willingness to learn
- Paid internship
- 3-6 months' internship programme
- Gain work experience
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their electronic CV at: [email protected]
until 15 April 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed.