07/13/2020 | News release | Distributed by Public on 07/13/2020 17:55
CORPUS CHRISTI TX - The Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District received notification today of four COVID-19 related deaths. The patients were two males and two females with ages ranging in their 60s, 70s, and 80s. Comorbidities of the patients included diabetes, hypertension, and congestive heart failure. Our condolences go out to the family and friends of the deceased residents. Further information is not being released for privacy and confidentiality reasons.
All Coastal Bend residents are highly encouraged to join in community efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19. Our actions today can stop the spread and the loss of additional lives in our community.
● Stay at home if you are sick.
● Practice social distancing with everyone outside of your immediate household.
● Wear a mask when in public (both indoors and outdoors).
● Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
● Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
● Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
● Disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home and at work.