01/13/2020 | Press release | Distributed by Public on 01/13/2020 03:31
2. The short name of the Notes is Manappuram n5.9%230113S and the ISIN Code is XS2090080172.
The letter 'S' denotes that trading of the Notes is restricted to the persons specified in Sections 274 and 275 of the Securities and Futures Act (the 'SFA').
3. The Notes will be quoted and traded in US Dollar (US$). The Notes will be in denominations of US$200,000 and integral multiples of US$1,000 in excess thereof. The Notes will be traded in a minimum board lot size of US$200,000.
4. The issue date of the Notes is 13 January 2020.
5. The name and address of the Principal Paying Agent is as follows: -
Deutsche Bank AG, Hong Kong Branch
International Commerce Centre,
1 Austin Road West,
Kowloon, Hong Kong
6. The Lead Managers and Bookrunners of the Notes are UBS AG Singapore Branch and Barclays Bank PLC.
7. Please refer to the Issuer's offering documents for complete details before trading.