02/04/2020 | Press release | Distributed by Public on 02/04/2020 03:32
2. (I) The short name of the Notes is BancoMerc 7.5%PCN A and the ISIN Code is US05971PAB40.
(II) The short name of the Notes is BancoMerc 7.5%PCN R and the ISIN Code is USP1400MAB48.
The letter 'R' denotes that trading of the Notes issued under Regulation S. The letter 'A' denotes that trading of the Notes issued under Rule 144A.
3. The Notes will be quoted and traded in US Dollars (US$). The Notes will be issued in denominations of US$200,000 and integral multiples of US$1,000. The Notes will be traded in a minimum board lot size of US$200,000.
4. The issue date of the Notes is 27 June 2019.
5. The name and address of Principal Paying Agent for the Notes is as follows: -
The Bank of New York Mellon
101 Barclay Street, Floor 7 East
New York, New York 10286
United States of America
6. The Lead manager(s)/Bookrunner(s) of the Notes are Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, BofA Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley and MUFG.
7. Please refer to the Issuer's offering documents for complete details before trading.