01/14/2020 | Press release | Distributed by Public on 01/14/2020 03:42
2. (I) The short name of the Notes is JD.com n3.375%300114S and the ISIN Code is US47215PAE60.
(II) The short name of the Notes is JD.com n4.125%500114S and the ISIN Code is US47215PAF36.
The letter 'S' denotes that trading of the Notes is restricted to the persons specified in Sections 274 and 275 of the Securities and Futures Act 2001 (the 'SFA').
3. The Notes will be quoted and traded in US dollar. The Notes will be in denomination of USD200,000 each and integral multiples of USD1,000. The Notes will be traded in minimum board lot size of USD200,000.
4. The issue date of the Notes is 14 January 2020.
5. The name and address of the Principal Paying Agent is as follows:
The Bank of New York Mellon
240 Greenwich Street
New York, NY10286
United States of America
6. The Lead Managers and Joint Bookrunners of the Notes are BofA Securities, Inc., UBS AG Hong Kong Branch, Bank of China Limited, DBS Bank Ltd., The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, Jefferies LLC and Standard Chartered Bank.
7. Please refer to the Issuer's offering documents for complete details before trading.