01/14/2020 | Press release | Distributed by Public on 01/14/2020 03:41
2. (I) The short name of the Notes is CGarden n5.125%270114S and the ISIN Code is XS2100725949.
(II) The short name of the Notes is CGarden n5.625%300114S and the ISIN Code is XS2100726160.
The letter 'S' denotes that trading of the Notes is restricted to the persons specified in Sections 274 and 275 of the Securities and Futures Act (the 'SFA').
3. The Notes will be quoted and traded in United States Dollar (US$). The Notes will be in minimum denominations of US$200,000 and integral multiples of US$1,000. The Notes will be traded in a minimum board lot size of US$200,000.
4. The issue date of the Notes is 14 January 2020.
5. The name and address of the Principal Paying Agent is as follows:
Citibank, N.A., London Branch
c/o Citibank, N.A., Dublin Branch
One North Wall Quay
Dublin 1, Ireland
6. The Lead Managers/Bookrunners of the Notes are Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc, Goldman Sachs (Asia) L.L.C. and Standard Chartered Bank.
7. Please refer to the Issuer's offering documents for complete details before trading.