12/06/2018 | Press release | Distributed by Public on 12/07/2018 01:49
The 2019 NAHB International Builders' Show® (IBS) is the building industry's biggest event - and we've got the top 10 reasons you should be in Las Vegas, Feb. 19-21.
10. Incredible Value: Knowledge, new products and powerful connections - you won't find this much business-building expertise, for such low pricing, anywhere else. Plus, through Dec. 7, you can lock in early-bird rates.
9. Education: With more than 130 IBS education sessions, as well as 15 NAHB Education pre-show courses,* you'll access fresh strategies, trends and solutions for beginners and experienced professionals.
8. Exhibits: Gain in-depth product knowledge on the expo floor when you explore the hottest new products and technology from more than 1,500 exhibitors representing over 300 categories.
7. High Performance Building Zone: Discover best practices and new methods for improving efficiency in all areas of the home with construction demos led by top building science experts.
6. IBS Centrals: Connect with peers and experts for solutions, workshops, roundtable discussions and networking in 55+ Housing, Custom Building, Design, Multifamily, Remodelers and Sales.
5. Official Show Homes: Tour new products, energy efficient features and the latest design trends in The New American Home® and The New American Remodel.®
4. Connections: Network with industry experts and meet new business partners. With more than 60,000 attendees, IBS provides numerous opportunities to connect, pick up tips and grow your business.
3. Special Events: Don't miss the Design & Construction Week® Opening Ceremonies featuring comedian Dana Carvey or hot ticketed events like the Official IBS House Party, IBS Young Pro Party and the IBS Closing Spike Concert with the Goo Goo Dolls.
2. Celebrate: Share in the excitement as we celebrate 75 years of innovation, and help us honor the best of the best during our Best of IBS Awards.
1. Fantastic Location: It's Vegas, baby! All work and no play? Not at IBS! There is plenty to see and do after the show in fabulous Las Vegas.
Don't miss your opportunity to attend the building industry's biggest event for less with early-bird deals starting at $50 for NAHB members and $100 for non-members expire Dec. 7. Register today.
*Pre-show courses require a separate registration fee. See BuildersShow.com/preshow for details.