01/15/2020 | Press release | Distributed by Public on 01/15/2020 04:04
2. The short name of the Notes is Kaisa n10.5%250115S and the ISIN Code is XS2101310196.
The letter 'S' denotes that trading of the Notes is restricted to the persons specified in Sections 274 and 275 of the Securities and Futures Act (the 'SFA').
3. The Notes will be quoted and traded in US Dollar (US$). The Notes will be in denomination of US$200,000 and integral multiples of US$1,000. The Notes will be traded in a minimum board lot size of US$200,000.
4. The issue date of the Notes is 15 January 2020.
5. The name and address of the Principal Paying Agent is as follows:
Citibank N.A., London Branch
c/o Citibank, N.A., Dublin Branch
One North Wall Quay
6. The Lead Managers/Bookrunners of the Notes is Credit Suisse (Hong Kong) Limited, Deutsche Bank AG, Singapore Branch, Haitong International Securities Company Limited, BOCI Asia Limited, Barclays Bank PLC, China CITIC Bank International Limited, Guotai Junan Securities (Hong Kong) Limited, Kaisa Financial Group Company Limited, Fulbright Securities Limited and HeungKong Securities Limited.
7. Please refer to the Issuer's offering documents for complete details before trading.