03/15/2018 | Press release | Distributed by Public on 03/15/2018 03:36
INTESA SANPAOLO AND AGENZIA ICE
SIGN A NEW AGREEMENT TO ENCOURAGE
ITALIAN COMPANIES TO GROW IN INTERNATIONAL MARKETS
Turin, 15 March 2018 - Intesa Sanpaolo and ICE, the Agency for promotion abroad and the internationalisation of Italian companies, signed a new agreement and launched a relationship of mutual cooperation: the aim is to guide and support the companies interested in doing business in international markets, through consultancy, training and information activities.
The partnership is developing in a favourable context for Italian exports, which may represent an important growth leverage for our economy also in the future. Extraordinary opportunities are appearing in foreign markets, also thanks to the new approaches provided by the digital era, which slash distances to countries that are further away both physically and culturally. The business community is increasingly aware of the need to redefine its international expansion projects by enhancing skills and multiple channels; these factors affect the ability of Italian companies to compete in the world.
For this purpose, Intesa Sanpaolo and Agenzia ICE combine their skills to support the foreign growth of the Italian business system, by valuing the synergies with institutional bodies and accompanying the companies in every phase of the internationalisation process. In particular, the agreement envisages:
- consultancy, with Agenzia ICE providing the business customers of the Intesa Sanpaolo Group with packages of ad hoc services at preferential rates, such as, for example, market research in foreign countries, identification of new partners, creation of a foreign sales network;
- preparing information in favour of the Bank's business companies, by creating country/sector presentations, including the participation of ICE personnel;
- activating forms of cooperation, such as partnerships in events, conferences, seminars, exhibitions, fairs and missions in Italy and abroad;
- creating joint training initiatives, with the involvement of Intesa Sanpaolo Formazione, including the second edition of Digital4Export, a training path promoted together with Piccola Industria Confindustria and focused on digital communication for internationalisation, which from 4 April will be hosted in Turin, Varese, Pordenone, Ancona, Caserta and Cosenza, with 6 training days for each stage and 8 hours of additional coaching
- collaboration, through the Intesa Sanpaolo Innovation Center, on joint initiatives aiming to intercept the innovation demand of companies: match-making, synergies with incubators, research centres and partner institutions, connection with entrepreneurs and investors of other countries.
Agenzia ICE is the body through which the Government encourages the consolidation and economic-commercial development of our companies in foreign markets. Furthermore, it acts as the subject entrusted with attracting foreign investments to Italy. With a dynamic, motivated and modern organisation and a widespread network of offices abroad, ICE provides information, assistance, consultancy, promotion and training to small and medium-sized Italian enterprises. Thanks to using the latest multichannel promotion and communication tools, it works to assert the excellence of Made in Italy around the world.
Intesa Sanpaolo, a leading bank in Italy, has always supported the growth of companies in our country and in the world. Its network is present in all the main markets of interest for Italian companies: it boasts a foreign network consisting of subsidiaries, Corporate branches and representative offices, with a consolidated presence in 40 countries and coverage in 85 countries, due to collaboration agreements with other banks. It provides a full range of services for export and internationalisation and offers consultancy through specialists at its qualified structures.
Banca dei Territori Media and Local Media
ICE Agency Press and External Relations Office
Tel. + 39 06.59926991 - Fax +39 06.89280366