09/23/2021 | News release | Distributed by Public on 09/23/2021 13:03
After participating in the virtual event in 2020, Amcor returns as an exhibitor to Pack Expo this year in Las Vegas, N.V. (booth US-7244) where Amcor will showcase its flexible and rigid packaging, while providing several opportunities to learn more about the thinking behind its solutions. Amcor will bring its customers into the marketplace where they'll see, experience and interact with packages as the consumer does. Visitors to the booth also will encounter operational efficiencies and packaging equipment demonstrations on site with the Liquiflex® and Moda Bag equipment.
• 50% of shoppers choose one food item over another because of resealable packaging.
• 38% of shoppers say freshness is the most important factor when choosing food and drink.
• There's been close to a 40% increase in 1Q 2021 ecommerce spending year-on-year
• 52% of shoppers have changed brands because of new packaging
• 81% of shoppers try something new because of the packaging
• In a COVID world, safe, secure and sealed packaging is more important to consumers than ever
Ninety-five percent of Amcor's rigid products are designed to be recycled and 74% of flexible offerings are recycle-ready when clean and dry. Amcor's more sustainable packaging solutions increasingly include recycled content, and even more are being developed to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Show attendees will be able to learn from Amcor flexible and rigid packaging experts through a series of in-booth events and our presentations on the Innovation and PACK to the Future stages. To view the schedule and learn more about our topics and presenters visit Amcor's Pack Expo event page.
Amcor's expertise across markets - in flexible and rigid packaging - offer unlimited potential for brands while delivering high-performing, winning packaging solutions. Amcor's technologies like AmPrima™ recycle ready solutions, PowerStrap™ and QUANTUM™ unlock new ways to deliver a better, more sustainable package.
It's exciting that we are able to come together for Pack Expo again this year to discuss packaging solutions face-to-face. Be sure to come by the Amcor booth to discuss more in-depth about how to design and deliver the next generation of packaging. Let's create better, together.