10/23/2018 | Press release | Distributed by Public on 10/23/2018 14:39
Management board of Grupa LOTOS S.A. has published estimated operating results of the LOTOS Group's in third quarter of 2018:
• Estimated consolidated revenue from sale: PLN 8.34bn
• Estimated consolidated EBIT: PLN 0.87bn
• Estimated consolidated EBITDA: PLN 1.04bn
• Estimated consolidated normalised LIFO-based EBITDA: PLN 0.89bn; including
1. Estimated normalised LIFO-based EBITDA of the Downstream segment: PLN 0.69bn
2. Estimated normalised LIFO-based EBITDA of the Upstream segment: PLN 0.22bn
Negative effect of the maintenance shutdown in the Sleipner area has impact on the Upstream segment's operating performance.
The estimated operating results of the segments do not sum up to the estimated consolidated result because of consolidation adjustments.
The amounts presented above are initial estimates, subject to revision. The consolidated report for Q3 2018 will be issued on October 30th 2018.
Legal basis: Article 17(1) of MAR - Inside information