02/12/2020 | Press release | Distributed by Public on 02/11/2020 23:12
2. The short name and abbreviated name of the Notes is ExImKor 1.875%250212S and the ISIN Code is US302154DB24.
The letter 'S' denotes that trading of the Notes is restricted to the persons specified in Sections 274 and 275 of the Securities and Futures Act (the 'SFA').
3. The Notes will be quoted and traded in United States Dollars (US$). The Notes will be in denomination of US$200,000 and integral multiples of US$1,000. The Notes will be traded in a minimum board lot size of US$200,000.
4. The issue date of the Notes is 12 February 2020.
5. The name and address of the Principal Paying Agent is as follows: -
The Bank of New York Mellon
Global Finance Americas
101 Barclay St., 4E
New York, NY 10286
United States of America
6. The Lead Managers / Bookrunners of the Notes are BofA Securities, Inc., J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc.
7. Please refer to the Issuer's offering documents for complete details before trading.