11/06/2019 | News release | Distributed by Public on 11/06/2019 14:21
HAMILTON, BERMUDA: November 6, 2019- The Bermuda Stock Exchange announces the admission of Acamar Films Limited Secured Loan Note Series #17 to its Official List:
· Name of Issuer: - Acamar Films Limited.
· Description of Securities: - Series #17 - 9.0% Due October 11, 2022.· Nominal Amount of Securities: US$650,000 of Notes.
· Listing Classification: - Section IIIB - International Issuers - Debt Securities.
· Method of Listing: - Private Placement.
· Date of Admission to Listing: - (effective) November 5, 2019.
· Listing Sponsor: - Cohort Limited.
# # #
For more information on the Bermuda Stock Exchange (BSX), contact Nancy Vieira at 1-441-292-7212 or [email protected]. Information is also available at www.bsx.com and on Bloomberg at BSX the BSX was founded in 1971 and is the world's leading fully electronic offshore securities market. The BSX list equities, mutual funds and bonds, depository receipts and derivative warrant securities. The BSX is a full member of the World Federation of Exchanges (WFE) and an affiliate member of IOSCO. In addition, the BSX is recognized by the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) as a Designated Offshore Securities Market under Regulation S; The Financial Services Authority in the UK as a Designated Investment Exchange; HM Revenue & Customs in the UK as a Recognized Stock Exchange; The Bermuda Monetary Authority as aRecognisedInvestment Exchange and as an Approved Stock Exchange under Australia's Foreign Investment Funds (FIF) taxation rules.