09/11/2022 | Press release | Distributed by Public on 09/11/2022 02:56
Waha Oil Company announces an open invitation to specialized national and foreign companies with experience and competence who are licensed to carry out maintenance of floating-roof oil tanks and treatment of its oil deposits (Sludge) for the purpose of utilizing the services of those appropriate to implement a maintenance program oil tanks, some of which have a capacity of 300,000 barrels of crude oil (Dia. 200ft & H. 56ft) and others with a capacity of 500,000 barrels of crude oil (Dia. 260ft & H. 56ft) located in the Tank-Farm at Es-Sider Oil Terminal, designed and built in accordance to API 620, API 650 & API 653.
Companies who successfully pass the pre-qualification stage are given the opportunity to participate in the bidding process of the subject tender by submitting their competitive offer.
Therefore, we invite Local and International companies specialized in maintenance of floating roof oil storage tanks of the said capacities with previous satisfactory track-record that possess the expertise, competence, financial and human resources necessary to execute these works and interested to apply for the purpose of pre-qualification for this tender, to fill out the attached questionnaire or come in person to receive a copy of the questionnaire from the company's headquarters (listed below), and submit it with the required documents in a complete file.
Scope of Work (in brief) :
At WOC`s full discretion Successful Bidder shall undertakes either of the following scenarios of the required scope of work as attached .
Waha Oil Company reserves the right to choose any of the companies that will be contracted in this regard to provide any of the mentioned services in line with the level of efficiency and quality record of its services provided to the client.
Documents required for prequalification:
• Written application expressing contractor's interest to participate in the initial qualification for this tender shall be submitted attaching woc's announcement signed and stamped together with a statement declares your acceptance to all provisions of this announcement.
• Fill out the attached questionnaire and submit it attaching with all the required documents, including:
- Statute of the company.
- Establishment contract / decision of the company.
- Updated & valid abstract form libyan commercial chamber.
- Copy of valid business license.
- Registration in the country of origin.
- Previous work experience with information on number & list of such services executed inside and outside libya, supported by letters of recommendation signed by the legal representative of the entities that provided these services, accident record & safety manual adopted by the applicant are to be submitted.
• Report of chartered accountant on the financial status of the company for the last five years including finance statement, balance sheet for these years. or for the number of years in service for companies that were established in less than five years
• Certificate of tax payment status addressed to waha Oil Company for the purpose of pre-qualifications.
Important conditions & notes:
• To provide a hard copy and electronic copy (pdf) of the required documents in separate files according to the specialization (legal, financial, technical, safety).
• All documents received by WOC will be treated confidentially and shall be retained.
• It is necessary to write the phrase "prequalification and the name of the tender", company stamp and sign all documents issued by the company wishing to apply for pre-qualification.
• Each applicant will be invited individually by WOC to give a visual presentation and a detailed explanation regarding the DESLUDGING WHILE THE TANK IS IN SERVICE PLUS RESIDUAL SLUDGE PROCESSING.
• All documents are to be submitted to the office of secretary, tenders committee at WOC main office, floor no. (32), Burj Abulayla Tower, Tripol, Libya..
• The deadline to submit your application is 12:00 noon on Sunday October 02, 2022.
• Due to the importance and urgency for the required works, WOC cannot accommodate any request for extending the deadline. Also it will not be possible to deal with any file that does not fulfill the conditions mentioned in this announcement.
• Waha Oil Company reserves the right to verify / investigate the accuracy / legitimacy of the information and documents received from the interested companies.
• All interested companies are required to submit complete credentials as requested in this announcement including companies that have been previously prequalified by Waha Oil Company.
• For any enquiry, please contact secretary, tenders committee on :
Phone 00218 21 7266633
Fax 00218 21 3608502