06/11/2021 | Press release | Distributed by Public on 06/11/2021 08:35
The Société Anonyme under the name 'PLAISIO COMPUTERS SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME' and with the distinctive title 'PLAISIO COMPUTERS S.A.' (hereinafter referred to as the 'Company'), announces to the investors, pursuant to paragraphs 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 of the Regulation of the Athens Exchange Group, as in force today, in combination to par. 1 of article 17 of the Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of Europe of the 16th of April 2014, the following:
A. The Board of Directors of the Company, following the relevant decision of the Annual Ordinary General Assembly of Shareholders of June 8, 2021, on the election of a new three-member Audit Committee, at its meeting of June 9, 2021, appointed the Members of the Audit Committee, according to the provisions of article 44 par. 1 el. c of L. 4449/2017, as in force. In particular, during the above meeting of the Board of Directors, the following persons were elected as Members of the three-member Audit Committee, after previously being checked and ascertained the full fulfillment of these conditions set by the current regulatory framework, namely:
1. Alexios Pilavios of Andreas, Member of the Board of Directors (independent non-executive member).
2. Apostolos Tamvakakis of Stavros, Member of the Board of Directors (independent non-executive member).
3. Konstantinos Mitropoulos of Sotirios, Member of the Board of Directors (independent non-executive member).
The term of office of the Audit Committee of the Company is for five years, that is until 08.06.2026 and may be extended until the expiry of the time-limit within which the next Ordinary General Meeting of the shareholders shall convene, but shall in no case exceed six (6) years.
Β. The members of the Audit Committee met on 9th June 2021 in order to elect the President of the Audit Committee and the constitution of the Audit Committee into body.
During the aforementioned meeting of the Audit Committee, Mr. Alexios Pilavios of Andreas elected as President of the Audit Committee.
As a consequence, the Audit Committee constituted as follows:
1. Alexios Pilavios of Andreas, President of Audit Committee.
2. Apostolos Tamvakakis of Stavros, Member of Audit Committee.
3. Konstantinos Mitropoulos of Sotirios, Member of Audit Committee.