02/09/2018 | Press release | Distributed by Public on 02/09/2018 15:46
Sun-N-Fun Lagoon to Open Weekends Through the Winter Season
Weekends, February 17 through May 27, 2018
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Beginning President's Day weekend, Sun-N-Fun Lagoon welcomes Collier County residents and visitors back for the winter season. The park will be open between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekends beginning Saturday, Feb. 17, through Sunday, May 27.
• One waterslide drops into the 1,200-foot long Sunny's Lazy River
• Five water slides take you to a drop pool
• Heated family pool
• Tadpole Pool, a children's activity wading water area with a fish slide and more
• Turtle Cove, a pool with lily pads and climbing ropes for children ages five to 12
• All pools except Tadpole wading area are heated
Group rates, seasonal passes and party packages are available. For information, call (239) 252-4073.
For more information about Sun-N-Fun Lagoon or other public pool facilities, please visit the Parks and Recreation Department online at napleswaterpark.com, or call Sun-N-Fun Lagoon at (239) 252-4021.